The Zebulon Greenway Master Planning process began in December 2014 and will be conducted during the first six months of 2015. Throughout the process, there will be several opportunities for you to contribute to shaping the master plan.
- Attend an Open House in the lobby at Town Hall on January 13, 2015. Learn about greenways and give us your feedback. Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Share ideas for greenway corridors and amenities with Town staff and the Board of Commissioners.
- Respond to future electronic surveys and questionnaires.
- Invite us to speak at your civic club meeting, church group, and/or business. We can share information and gather ideas from your group.
- Attend future public meetings to learn about greenways and give your input on the options available in planning the system.
Please feel free to contact the design team or Town staff with questions or comments:
Brian Starkey, obs landscape architects
Chris Ray, Town of Zebulon